HR Presents, was created to provide a forum for discussion on current HR related issues and announcements and to facilitate communications between individuals throughout HR supporting roles across the university.
The name of the forum (HR Presents) is an acronym for PRoviding Employees Support, Engagement, and Notification Through Service and is the foundation for the goals and objectives for members.
The mission of the forum is to provide employees the following:
SUPPORT » We want you to know that we are here to answer your questions.
ENGAGEMENT » We want you to know that we want to help you learn more about HR.
NOTIFICATION » We want you to be informed in a timely manner on important HR related announcements.
SERVICE » We want to help you serve your colleagues by providing relevant information; together we can better serve our NMSU family of employees across departments with human resource needs.
Goals & Objectives
- Facilitates communications between Human Resource Services and individuals in HR supporting units across campus.
- Cultivates campus-wide integration of HR liaisons and cross-unit collaboration in support of human resource related matters.
- Provides access to training and resources on timely and important HR related issues.
- Develops NMSU employees who provide support to departments and academic units with human resource related functions.
Objectives for Members
- To become engaged in human resource related issues.
- To support and promote understanding of human resource processes in their respective programs/units.